Confidentiality Agreement For Interns

Hi Everyone!!!

Question...Our credit union will be having two interns from our school districts next week. Our CEO advised me that they needed to sign a confidentiality statement since they will be shadowing different areas of the credit union. Does anyone have a sample confidentiality policy pertaining to this?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

anelr

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Here's the confidentiality agreement we use:

[FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]____________________ and its customers are entitled to the absolute assurance that all confidential information will be treated with the highest degree of care and confidentiality.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]As an intern at ____________________, I recognize that I may have access to or see certain information that is confidential, private, and proprietary during the time that I am an intern here. I am aware that confidential information in any form (written, verbal, electronic or in any other form) may not be released to anyone outside of the bank without permission.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]I agree to safeguard the customers’ right to privacy and understand that any unauthorized release or carelessness in the handling of confidential information is considered a breach of the duty to maintain confidentiality.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]______________________________________________[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]Signature[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]_______________________________________________[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]Date[/COLOR][/FONT]

It's a variation on the more detailed agreement that all our employees sign.