HR Report to B.O.D.

I would appreciate some feedback from those of you who are required to give a monthly report to your CEO or Board of Directors.
What types of things do you cover in addition to who you hired/fired that month?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I don't have to do this now, but when I did, it included such things as: Number on FMLA, Comp accidents during month and missed days as a breakout, number currently paying dues, number dropped out union in past 30 days, New hires, terminations by reason, headcount hourly and salaried, payroll past month, moving 12 onth turnover rate, exempt interviews by position, monthly transportation cost for interviews, complaints/grievances by facility and shift.

Keeping in mind that every item you include on a report is probably going to get you a request for additional information, you might just want to let him/her tell you what they want to see.
  • Thank you for taking the time to respond, Don. I appreciate your help! This is a great forum for those of us who are "newer" to H.R. to learn from those with more or different experience.