Retalation

Situation arose last week where my bosses ex-partner (who he owes a tremendous amount of money too and isn't paying him) came into the office.  I was given a heads by my boss and told when he leaves to give him a call.  His ex-partner did come in, however, rather just leaving others employees came up to talk to him about the business.  I called my boss shortly thereafter and told him what had happened.  He was incrediably upset with the other employees talking to his ex-partner about the business and confronted them over the phone that same day. 

The next day, he takes everyone in the company and tells them that no one is to talk about the company to his ex-partner.  Later that day, the individuals that spoke to his partner the previous day were very upset with me because I told the boss.  I tried talking (without my boss) to them all later that day however they just walked away and said they didn't have time to talk to me about it.  Now my boss is all friends and joking and having a good time.

The last couple of days I have been incrediably stressed and very sick over this whole experience.  Can't eat..can't sleep.  

I tried taking my boss aside and explaining that I can't work like this.  He assured me we would have a meeting today to work everything out.  It didn't happen. 

I have 2 problems with this situation...first my family is literally invested in this company.  No joke.  Well over 100k however, no one except my boss knows about it.  He feels that if we tell the employees they would quit. 

No. 2 at the meeting and later I learned.  These same employees lied to my boss onto what really happened when I took them aside and tried to work things out.  They claim they could not understand what I was saying and that they did not walk out.  What was really sad is they told me they were going to lie to him...it was 3 against 1 and who was he going to believe.

I am not sure what to do at this point...first and foremost I am concerned about my health.  It is literraly torture to go into that building.  I am treated so badly.  I am also in the middle of buying a house...so I can't really just quit.

Advice???  Any advice...