Sick and Tired

I am sick and tired of these bogus HR websites that charge me ridiculous amounts of money for very limited information. BNA proved to be the ultimate rip-off. The website was confusing, as was the writing style itself. Not everyone is an experienced COO. Anyone have any sites they would recommend instead?  

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am very pleased with this web site that sponsors this forum. <HR.BLR.COM> I have been a subscriber for a number of years. The tools, references, job description builder, white papers and frankly the interaction I have with people on this forum have been invaluable to me.
  • Agreed. The people, professionalism and the depth of knowledge on this forum is really great. TXHR Guy, cappy, ITHR and many others make this a reliable and good place to go for advice.
  • I agree with the others - this site by far is the better than other sites out there.
  • [quote]Agreed. The people, professionalism and the depth of knowledge on this forum is really great. TXHR Guy, cappy, ITHR and many others make this a reliable and good place to go for advice. [/quote]

I sure share some mighty fine company!!  [:D]  [Y]

• This site is great. It's a fantastic place to talk to people and get advice from fellow professionals. Another place to look at is iWorkwell.com. You have to pay for membership, but it gives really detailed information about all aspects of HR and is a great resource to have when looking for legal facts and forms. I have yet to take any of the online courses they provide, but trust me when I saw there are tons of them. I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I certainly think it is worth your time.

Btw, with your username, is there any chance you're from Pittsburgh?