when to withhold taxes in foreign state?

We have hired an employee who resides in another state. She will be moving to the area by the end of September, and telecommuting until then. Is there any kind of grace period whereby we can withhold/pay taxes in our home state while she is transitioning? Otherwise we have to register in her state, which is a bit costly and time consuming.

I know, this is a legal and/or tax question, but I wondered if anyone had any experience with this.

Sign In or Register to comment.