Great Friday

I got my first forum email today, Thanks Nevada HR for your help. The last forum email I received was February 26th so to the it has been a long dry spell. In addition IT has assured me that they have fixed the glitch in our security system which frequently denied forum access by giving me a red screen saying "This site has been identified as an instant messaging site, ACCESS DENIED". So for me it is not only a Good Friday but a Great Friday especially after the week I had (full moon last night). Hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • =D>

You too! Have a Happy Easter.
  • =D>

Isn't great to get a long term problem resolved? I am going on 3 weeks on an IT issue. But my motto is NEVER GIVE UP so I am sure to win in the end. :D
  • My motto is: This would be a great place to work if it weren't for some employees.
  • Speaking of motto, how about "the only thing consistent is our inconsistency".
  • [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]"Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]A truer motto was never uttered! :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]In case you're wondering about the "Forum e-mails" that neveradull mentioned, today's Hero Line ezine contains a note from the editor, Wendi Watts, explaining how to sign up. Here it is. Have a nice weekend, all. tk [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [B]Keep up with the latest threads on the Employers Forum [/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Want a quick and easy way to keep up with the Employers Forum? Sign up to receive a digest of the latest threads by e-mail. You can choose to have daily or weekly updates.
    Sign up for one forum or all eight. (You must set up each digest individually). Here are instructions for signing up for forum digests.
    [/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*][SIZE=2]Go to [URL="http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/125966/53576/76446/0/"]http://forum.hrlaws.com/[/URL][/SIZE]
    [*][SIZE=2]Click on the name ([I]e.g.,[/I] HR & Employment Law) to enter a specific forum.[/SIZE]
    [*][SIZE=2]Above the first thread, you’ll see two shaded tool bars. On the right side of the top toolbar click on “Forum Tools.”[/SIZE]
    [*][SIZE=2]Select “Subscribe to this Forum.”[/SIZE]
    [*][SIZE=2]That will take you to a screen where you will be able to choose what type of notification you want.[/SIZE]
    [*][SIZE=2]Click “Add Subscription.”[/SIZE]
    [/LIST]
    [SIZE=2] Repeat this process for each forum for which you would like to receive digests.
    If you have problems with or questions about signing up for a digest on the Employers Forum, contact forum moderator Celeste Blackburn at [EMAIL="cblackburn@mleesmith.com"]cblackburn@mleesmith.com[/EMAIL].[/SIZE]