Christy's replacement

I guess I should make some sort of announcement that I've officially taken over Christy Reeder's job as website managing editor. She did a fantastic job building up HRhero.com, especially the Employers Forum, and I hope she can continue doing some work for us. I don't know if I can fill Christy's sensible shoes, but I can fill my off-brand sneakers pretty well.

My job description says I'll oversee the content on HRhero.com and continue as editor of [link:www.hrhero.com/enewsletter.cgi|HR Hero Line,] our free e-mail newsletter. I'll hang around Employers Forum, but I might not be as active as Christy was. (Heck, I'll need all that time to figure out all the whatchamacallits on her computer!) I've updated my profile in case anyone's interested.

While I may be the frontman for the website, I'm no technical wizard. Luckily, most of the hard work is done by the technical folks: Jim Robb, who has 10 computers running in his office ('nuff said!), Brian Holaway, our website designer, Jennifer Duvall, who has put thousands of newsletter articles in the subscribers' area, and our boss, Brad Forrister, the man behind the curtain who pulls all the right levers to make everything work.

Well, I'm heading off to do whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing. I'd welcome any comments or suggestions you have about HRhero.com or HR Hero Line.

James Sokolowski
HRhero.com
[email]jsokolowski@mleesmith.com[/email]

Comments