Employee Evaluations

Does anyone have an employee evaluation sample which is used for supervisor or managers?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have one that I have used with my clients and they really like it. It uses five rating categories, but overlays a numerical scale from 1 to 25. This means that those that are "meeting requirements" can be rated 11 to 15. This gives the manager the ability to show improvement by raising the rating from 12 to 13, but not the overall performance rating. Each category is weighted according to the core company values and the specific departmental values. For example, a computer programer would be weighted more heavily on "Job Knowledge" that an accounts payable clerk. Thus, you have everyone using the same basic rating system, but able to adapt it to specifc job categories.

For managers and supervisors, it has an additional category for "Development of Subordinates." This keeps the managers/supervisors focused on developing the next wave of leadership in the organization.

I'll fax you a sample if you will send me your fax number. You will need to do some training of the managers before you roll it out, but you probably need to do that any way. Call or e-mail me with your fax number at 615-371-8200 [email]mmorford@mleesmith.com[/email] if you want to see the form.

Margaret Morford
    theHRedge

• I have some samples of supervisor evaluations. If you send me your fax number to my email address (gtribble@galaxyaviation.com) I will be glad to send them to you.

Gabrielle