Payroll Software

Hello! I have been an active reader of the forum from afar. You all always give such great advice and helpful links. Here's my quest: I am looking for a payroll software that can handle both a PEO (multiple clients under one FEIN) and a Payroll Service (multiple clients with multiple FEINs) environment. It also must have the ability to easily calculate withholding tax in multiple states on one paycheck (sports organizations need this). One that I'm looking at is UltiPro, which seems to do everything I want it to, but it might out of my budget, so I'm looking for another viable option to compare it to. Does anyone out there know of a payroll software they can recommend??

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We too are a PEO and utilize Darwin payroll software, which has worked very well for us and has abilbity to allow clients to enter payroll data directly into an on-line application. If you would like further info, or would like to talk to our payroll manager to hear the good, bad and ugly, email me at [email]dan@prdothan.com[/email] and I can arrange for you to talk to her.