EAP cost

I'm curious what everyone is paying for EAP service. We currently pay $18/ee per year. This includes counseling (max of 3 sessions), referrals to community resources, concierage type services (ie, finding quotes for things like child care, new roof, etc), monthly supervisor newsletters, quarterly ee newsletters, web access to some of there more popular publications, assistance with materials whenever we have a sticky situation (ie, ee has a suicide in family, we ask our EAP rep for handouts on point that we give to ee), annual on site supervisory training for getting the most out of EAPs, etc. When we need to schedule on site group sessions (ie, our NY office after 9/11), there is an additional fee, typically $150-200.

Thanks.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I just received a quote for $14.40 per employee, annually, for an EAP program offered through our Chamber of Commerce for . Another quoted us $19.92 annually for up to 6 sessions for all household members, per issue, per year. Both include supervisor training, employee orientations, etc.
  • I work for an EAP/Mental Health Care Management provider. We have a standard per employee per year cost; however, based on the number of employees a company has we also do minimum contracts.

Our standard program is a six session model which includes quarterly payroll stuffers on topics that may be chosen by the employer, legal assistance, financial assistance, employee orientations & supervisor training(extra fee may apply based on employer size and location), CISD's (extra fee may apply based on employer size or if you need immediate response within 24 hours, etc.), tri-folds explaining the EAP, and quarterly utilization reports. We also offer for an additional fee work/life services, and for self funded employers we can manage the mental health portion of your health plan.

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me w/ no obligation at [email]tpace@ieap.com[/email]

• We currently pay $10/EE on a 2 year contract. It includes up to 6 counseling visits per year, quarterly utilization reports, payroll stuffers, and offers for low cost ($25) seminars on stress, etc. The EAP is open to all family members of the employee. We are a small employer but our costs are low as we are owned by a much larger organization who knows how to negotiate. :DD
  • Ours is $27.00 annually per employee and provides five visits every six months, plus a lot of on-site work like facilitating a cancer support group and
    group sessions for one thing or another.