EAP Options

We are looking into offering an EAP to our employees. We are a small organization (60 employees). Could anyone offer any suggestions/specifics as to who I should contact for further information? Thank you so much.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You might want to try your local Community Mental Health Center(s)
  • Ceridian has rolled out a very comprehensive EAP but you could probably scale back the services that may be overkill for you.

Another player: Workplace Solutions. They are based in Illinois but have a nationwide presence. 847/981-3687.

To find local EAP companies on a smaller scale, try contacting your local chamber of commerce. Our local chamber is involved in providing employers info about drug free workplaces. In their materials, I found a neat list of over 20 local EAP providers for my own area. Don't underestimate the usefulness of your local chamber for these sorts of resources.

Good luck.
  • Our health insurance carrier offers an EAP in addtion to the other services it provides. Also, the insurance carrier that has our short and long term disability provides our employees with an EAP. Perhaps you might be able to add an EAP to your already existing policy.
  • The Counseling Connection is an EAP company in GA, but I belive they service other states and locations as well. I have worked for a smaller company and found them quite reasonable and good. I have also used another company that we found through the Chamber and also used one through STD/LTD policies (UNUM)
    Good luck. I do think this is an excellent benefit for employees and their family.
    EWart in GA
  • I work for an EAP/Mental Health Care Management company. If you would like information or a proposal for your company you can send a request to our marketing department at [email]ieap@ieap.com[/email].

If you have any questions prior to sending a request please feel free to contact me directly at [email]tpace@ieap.com[/email]

• We offer EAP services through our agency. We are located in Louisville, KY.
    You may email our EAP manager at [email]jsennett@famchild.org[/email] or you may call him at (502) 893-3900, ext. 272.