Garnishment question

If an employee is served with a garnishment, can he change his withholdings to reduce his pay?

I received a new W-4 for this employee taking extra fed taxes out and changeing his deductions from 9 to zero. He is in the process of a bankruptcy. I find this questionable but I know I have to change his witholdings if it is legal. I've done a search and can't find any info on this.




Sign In or Register to comment.