Who has the best Harassment Training module?

I am going to purchase updated Harassment Training materials this year and I wondered if all of you would share your preferences as to which company offers the most bang for the buck so to speak. I appreciate the feedback!

Thanks,
Ginger

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My last purchase of harassment training material was from Quality Media Resources of Bellevue WA -- telephone 800-800-5129; website [url]www.qmr.com[/url]

I purchased two modules -- one for supervisors and one for employees. It is called Patterns. It came with a facilitation guide and powerpoint slides on DVD. There is a third program for new employee orientation that I did not purchase.

I used the supervisors' version last fall. I will be using the employee version this year. My total cost was just over $1600, but I had to pay an additional $600 to videoconference the program to some users.

This program is well-done and easy to use. I highly recommend it if you have an office environment.
  • Thanks for your reply. Based on my web searches it appears that Media Partners has 2 that come highly recommended.

"In this together: An Engaging Look at Harassment and Respect"
    and
    "Harassment Is..."

On the site I was able to view both in demo mode. Both are well done and you can order the leader guide, hand outs and reproducables for around $895.