On-line Training for employees

Currently I have been assigned a task of creating an on-line or intranet based training program that staff can utilize at work on facility terminals.

Within our Health Care Organization, employees are required to obtain 12 hours of continuing education hours. In years past, the facility has utilized in-services, and a full "employee training day" to help employees complete the required mandatory training.

Due to budget concerns and scheduling conflicts in arranging these education days, the facility is in need of creating an on-line training offering.

By creating an on-line or intranet based training program, employees would be able to login and complete specific training programs that the facility has created/posted to each employee as mandatory.

I have begun looking for any leads to agencies that could lend a hand in helping create or facilitate this on-line or intranet based staff training. If anyone has any contacts or experience in creating a similar training program, I would appreciate any information emailed to me at

[email]gthorpe@fdllutheranhome.org[/email]

Thanks