Pre Employment Testing Companies

Anyone have a resource for pre-employment testing in the healthcare field?

Earlier in the year we used gneiltesting.com however becuase of a software issue we weren't able to use the results (the website didn't record the results of some of our applicants). I'm having the same problems today. An applicant took the test twice and neither set of results were recorded. Since I can't evaluate a group of 5 applicants if only 4 have taken the test I'm throwing all the results out. I'm too embarrassed to ask him to take it a third time!

I'm looking into other options, would prefer it to be taken on the computer and not paper and pencil but will look at any recommended suggstions!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-20-05 AT 10:19AM (CST)[/font][br][br]I have no suggestions; but, what a great advertisement for gneil.

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • NEITRA: Why are you not testing the selected candidate for all positions. We do the drug testing after the job offer and prior to the completion of enrollment. That way we are dealing with the record completion on one person.

If anyone refuses a test then we withdraw the offer and go on to the next most qualified person.

If anyone fails the drug test/screen the enrollment process is then stoped and again we go on to the next most qualified candidate.

Our screen is used and we get immediate confirmation of the test and result, if positive it must be sent onto the confirming lab and the ee is suspended until the record copy comes back with a positive, if negative we call the ee back in and continue the enrollment. This takes about 3 days.

Hope this helps!

PORK
  • We aren't looking for a drug test. We used GNeil Pre-employment testing for a persons apitutudes and abilities for the healthcare field (working/living for 7 days in a home environment with persons with mental illness).

We usually have our top five appicants take the test however with the recent problems we haven't been able to use the results and I'm looking for a better source.