Another OSHA 300 question

We had two injuries in 2002 that resulted in months away from work in 2002 and 2003. The injuries were reported in 2002 but we couldn't predict the length of time off that resulted. Am I supposed to report them again as though they were new injuries or adjust days off in 2002 or...?

Thanks for your help!


Sign In or Register to comment.