EEO

We are tracking our EEO info from an on-line Applicant Tracking system. We are in the process of moving from one system to another. My question is, do we have to retain EEO historical data? If so, how far back to we have to go? I'm not sure if just keeping the old EEOC reports are enough or if we have to export data from the old system and import into the new. Many thanks!!!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You should be holding the current year, plus two years prior. You should be able to produce the actual resume/application, not just the report.
  • Hi,

EEO information is a voluntary form (or section if on-line), it does not appear on one's resume. We ask for EEO information when they apply for an opportnity (of course it is secure), so it is not on our applications. Therefore, I'm not sure why you are suggesting we keep resumes or applications as it relates to EEO purposes?

>You should be holding the current year, plus two years prior. You
    >should be able to produce the actual resume/application, not just the
    >report.

• [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 05-09-03 AT 07:08AM (CST)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 05-09-03 AT 07:02 AM (CST)[/font]