EEOC investigation

I, like Sunny, read the HR-de-har-har section and found myself to be the Tease type. For some obvious reasons I stopped posting about the situation. As many of you may be aware the DOL found in our ex-employee's favor. The EEOC is investigating as of yet. We just sent in our response to the employee's allegations. We also received a demand letter from the employee's attorney basically saying this can all go away if a settlement can be reached otherwise a lawsuit will be filed on 6/01/03 against the company as an entity and against five individual employees (myself, a former HR recruiter, HR Manager and two supervisors). There are twelve cited reasons such as DOL violations, pregnancy discrimination, intentional infliction of emotional distress... Believe me, the list goes on and on. The letter also states that we have until 5/15/03 to contact the attorney. We are hoping to have a meeting at the PHRC level before that date to see where we stand. I wish there was more to tell but this situation is moving very slowly. I guess the one upside is that we no longer have to wonder what the employee's intentions are. The letter makes it very clear, settle or face legal proceedings. I will no longer be a tease and will update readers when any information is availible.