OSHA stuff

I am wondering if ALL employers are required to meet the list of requirements below. We are a non-manufacturing company of approx 100 employees. If required, where do I find the required logs? And what is a confined space entry program? Thanks for your assistance.

Show me your OSHA stuff
by Barry M. Willoughby

If an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspector arrived at your door, could you produce the following in a matter of minutes?

your OSHA 100 reports and OSHA 200 logs for the last five calendar years

documentation that the OSHA 200 log was posted between February 1 and March 1 of the preceding calendar year

credentials of persons at your facility who, at the least, have received and are current in the Red Cross eight-hour multimedia first-aid training (if trained medical emergency responders are not typically able to respond to your facility within three to four minutes)

your local physician's written approval of the contents of your first-aid supply

your blood-borne pathogen program

documentation that a fire evacuation drill was conducted within the past year

your lockout/tagout program, including machine-specific procedures

your confined space entry program

your personal protective equipment assessment and written program
Although this is not an exhaustive list of documentation and programs that will be requested, these are the most common requests made to site management during any type of inspection, be it a reportable facility or catastrophe, complaint, scheduled inspection, random inspection, or programmed inspection.