Please help - student HR interview assignment
I am a student at Central Michigan University, enrolled in an HRM course. I must interview a human resources professional. I work full-time and have a family aside from my studies, so I really don't have time to perform a formal, sit-down interview. Would anyone be so kind as to provide me with brief responses to the following questions? I will be very grateful.
1. Name, position, years and type of experience in HR
2. How did you decide to become an HR professional?
3. What were your greatest challenges when you started? What strategies did you use to meet those challenges?
4. Describe the organizational cultures of the places you’ve been employed and how they helped or hindered your HR work.
5. What are your greatest challenges today? What strategies do you use to deal with them?
THANK YOU in advance to anyone who responds. Any assistance is much appreciated.