Long Term Disability

My company is located in Arizona. My question is regarding Long Term Disability. We have a highly compensated employee that recently went from short-term to long-term. The company pays all premiums for STD and LTD. The question we seem to be having trouble getting a clear answer on is who does the W2 form for LTD - can it be either us or the insurance company that carries our LTD? Are we or the insurance company responsible for filing tax forms etc? At first we were under the impression that the insurance company took care of everything once an employee went to LTD. Thanks in advance for all replies!


Sign In or Register to comment.