use of photos of employees

I'm looking for a form requesting permission to use an employee's photo/likeness in company brochures, etc. I know I've seen model language recently, but can't put my finger on it.

Does anyone have one they use?

Thanks,

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 07:40AM (CST)[/font][p]I have one that we use with our employees. It was drawn up by our attorney. Give your email address and I'll send it to you.
  • Best email is [email]hr@polese.com[/email]. Thank you very much for your help!!

• I would be glad for a copy also. Thanx!

"Sam"
    [email]hrdir@iximd.com[/email]
  • Here's ours.

EMPLOYEE AUTHORIZATION
    PHOTOGRAPH (S) USE

I, hereby grant ______ Company, the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that were taken of me or in which I may be included with others:

a) to copyright the same in the name of ____________ Company or any other name selected;

b) to use, re-use, publish and re-publish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not limited to) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, and;

c) to use my name in connection therewith if so decided.

I hereby release and discharge ________Company from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.

This authorization and release shall inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, licensees and assigns of __________Company, as well as the person who took the photographs.

I hereby affirm that I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the foregoing and fully understand the contents hereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.

Print Name: __________________________

Signature: ____________________________

Date: ________________________________

Witness: ______________________________

• Thanks very much, it looks great!